||1366 x 768 pixels
|Max Screen Resolution
||2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
||8 GB DDR4-SDRAM
||Intel Graphics Integrated
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports
|Item model number
||15 x 13 x 3.4 inches
|Item Dimensions L x W x H
||15 x 13 x 3.38 inches
|Optical Drive Type
||Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
Lenovo 12.5″ ThinkPad Yoga 260 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook from Lenovo features a unique 360° multi-mode style. laptop Mode options the normal layout of a portable computer wherever you use the keyboard and touchpad to navigate the screen. Stand Mode is where you’ll be able to watch videos and look at photos with very little to no bit interactions with the computer. pill Mode is once you push the screen all the approach back, reworking this notebook into a pill. Tent Mode is once you stand the system informed its edges, resembling a tent, that is well-suited for PowerPoint shows.
The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 has a 12.5″ 1366 x 768 HD IPS LED-backlit show. The screen features a 16:9 ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, that is high-powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics, nice for observation HD video. The show is additionally a touchscreen, that supports multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10. For a lot of elaborated tasks, a ThinkPad Pen professional is provided therefore you’ll be able to sketch and jot notes. there is additionally a Mini-DisplayPort and an HDMI port, therefore you will be ready to output video to an external show, like a TV.
The system is high-powered by a 2.3 gigacycle Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core processor that enhances up to 2.8 GHz once required. It additionally has 8GB of 2133 Mc DDR4 RAM for fast access to often used files and programs. For storage, it’s a 192GB SSD. not like ancient arduous drives, SSDs haven’t any moving parts so they will endure additional and perform quicker. alternative integrated features embody 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, OneLink+ port, a micro-SD card slot, an integrated digital camera, a mike, and inbuilt Dolby stereo speakers. The operating system pre-installed among this technique is Windows 10 professional (64-bit).
Thanks to its unique 360° hinge, this Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga notebook will rework into four distinctive modes for a range of interactive options, which are:
- laptop Mode is that the ancient notebook layout with the screen within the traditional position and you utilize the keyboard and touchpad to navigate.
- Stand Mode is once you push the screen past 180° and have it come back up the other aspect, however not all the thanks to 360°. during this mode, the screen resembles a TV or an image frame, from that you’ll watch videos and consider photos with very little to no bit interactions.
- Tent Mode is once you stand the notebook on its two edges with its hinge within the highest position. As you’ll be able to gather from the name of the mode, the notebook ought to correspond a tent during this position. Tent Mode is best used for shows, like for graphs and PowerPoint slides.
- Tablet Mode is when you push the screen 360° back, therefore,
- it’s resting on the backside of the keyboard. This mode makes the Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga correspond a pill, and you’ll be able to use its capacitive touchscreen to faucet, swipe, and rotate your means around.
12.5″ 1366 x 768 HD IPS Touchscreen
The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 includes a 12.5″ 1366 x 768 HD IPS show with in-plane switch (IPS) technology. The screen options a 16:9 ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics. The show is additionally a touchscreen, therefore you will be able to take full advantage of multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10.
ThinkPad Pen Pro Stylus
The Lenovo ThinkPad Pen pro stylus provides you with an equivalent form and feel of a pen and has 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity for a definite content creation expertise. It additionally has left and right click buttons for added practicality.